This ebook discusses interventions available for knee arthritis when you are too young for a knee replacement...
It is illustrated and easy to read. It describes in a logical fashion the injections, orthotics and operations that help the younger adult manage the symptoms of early arthritis and help to slow down the progression of the problem.
- Why wait till 65 before your knee replacement?
- Understanding ‘compartments’
- Options for intervention when the damage is still confined to one compartment
- Restoring the spacer
- Changing the limb alignment
- Replacing damaged cartilage
- Augmenting healing
- Take home message