Plural of 'meniscus' - the shock absorber of the knee.

What is a knee meniscus?


Related Content

Clearing up confusion about knee cartilage

It is a source of perpetual frustration to me that doctors fail to clarify in patient's minds the difference between the two kinds of knee cartilage - the articular cartiage covering the ends of the long bones and the meniscal cartilage which forms the shock absorber of the knee.


How the meniscus is injured

Understanding the mechanism of injury of the knee-cartilage.