Rebounder/trampoline for moderate to severe early OA?

General discussions
oopsknee
MICROgeek (<20 posts)
MICROgeek (<20 posts)

Rebounder/trampoline for moderate to severe early OA?

Post by oopsknee »

I'd like to try a Bellicon, which offers different levels of bungee strength. It seems like the next best thing to jogging. Any thoughts?
austincox
MICROgeek (<20 posts)
MICROgeek (<20 posts)

Re: Rebounder/trampoline for moderate to severe early OA?

Post by austincox »

oopsknee wrote: I'd like to try a Bellicon, which offers different levels of bungee strength. It seems like the next best thing to jogging. Any thoughts?
I'm recently doing exercises with Bellicon and super satisfied. It's like the most fun way of doing these exercises which I actually hated before. I bought one more for my property in Budva last summer and my kids also enjoyed it. It's good to see them leaving their phones and ipads behind and making some moves. Also, I must say that it's even better with a bellicon live subscription. It's not very expensive I think.
Clarad4
MICROgeek (<20 posts)
MICROgeek (<20 posts)

Re: Rebounder/trampoline for moderate to severe early OA?

Post by Clarad4 »

The fact is that regular exercise on the trampoline contributes to the active removal of toxins and toxins from the body. Therefore it is very good for health. I have a JumpSport Fitness Trampoline which was about $200 and I love it. I work out with Cathe in the morning and rebound for about 10-15 minutes at night. You may want to check them out here they have several different models and they are good quality.

Return to “KNEE ARTHRITIS - General principles of managing Osteoarthritis of the knee”